Golden Sands, Rhyl - Holidays North WalesFrom superb family holidays to a great range of caravans for sale, you can find it all at our park in North Wales, Golden Sands...
Holidays North Wales
- Take a dip in the indoor heated Fun Pool with bubble pool and toddlers pool
- Enjoy live entertainment in our Lighthouse Entertainment Complex
- Let the kiddies have fun in the Indoor soft play area or outdoor adventure playground
- Have a delicious freshly cooked meal in our Sandpiper Bar/Restaurant
- Explore the beauty of North Wales and a range of local attractions close to our park
- View our range of caravans for sale, there's something for every budget
Why choose Golden Sands?
Caravans For Sale North WalesThere are many reasons why to choose Golden Sands Rhyl Caravan Park for your next holiday, here are just a few ...
- Open all year around
- We're right next to the beach - (in fact we're one of the only North Wales parks with beach access)
- Privately Owned Park with a great friendly team
- Fun-packed family entertainment programme
- Accommodation to suit all budgets, including accessible caravans
About Golden Sands Rhyl
Caravans For Sale North Wales
Our holiday park offers a great range of self catering caravan holiday home accommodation, with caravan grades to suit your individual needs, whatever your budget. from our most luxurious caravan accommodation our Platinum graded caravan (providing the ultimate in luxury), right through to our Bronze caravan, which is good quality, value for money accommodation.
Golden Sands also has wide selection of caravans for sale including both brand new caravans and used caravans. Our Caravan Sales Team are on hand to help with any questions or queries you have and are always happy to give you a tour of the Holiday Park, showing you the range of caravans for sale available. Take a look at our Caravan Sales section on this website where we list our extensive range of caravans available, including new, luxury and used caravans and more importantly detailing the great savings you could gain !
Park Gallery TourView all the park gallery
In And Around Rhyl
Golden Sands Rhyl is set in a picture postcard setting, nestled on the lovely Sandy Cove beach in North Wales.
Just an 8 minute drive from the park is Towyn, a bustling and family friendly holiday resort located a short distance off of the North Wales Coast. It has its own beach, a country wildlife park area, and its central position makes Towyn an ideal place to visit whilst staying at Golden Sands.
Whatever your taste in holiday entertainment Rhyl and Prestatyn offers something for everyone - young and not-so-young. Fun filled Days and Nights that is Rhyl and Prestatyn. Festivals, carnivals, displays, Marching Bands, ballroom dancing, children's activities, white knuckle rides and visits by well known personalities all make for a memorable holiday.
WThe Victorian town of Llandudno is just 20 minute dirve away and well worth a visit. Whether it be for shopping, visiting the peir or a donkey ride and watching Punch n Judy - it's a real family day out.