Enjoy a free day out at Golden Sands Holiday Park, North Wales
If you’ve never been to Golden Sands Holiday Park in Rhyl before and are not sure if it’s right for you, then why not visit us for the day to see what you could be missing out on?
Golden Sands is situated right on the beach at Kinmel Bay, between Towyn and Rhyl. We have award-winning facilities and are proud to be one of the best holiday parks in the area. Not only is there lots to do on the Park, but the local area boasts some fabulous attractions and amazing sights.
Come along and see for yourself
You are invited to spend a day free of charge at the Park and will be under no obligation to purchase, nor will you be obligated to attend a sales meeting. The day will purely be for you to experience our fantastic Park and the local area. You can plan your day as you wish, but below are a few ideas for what you might like to do – depending on how much you can cram in!
Things to do on the Park
- Have a splash in our heated indoor swimming pool, bubble pool & toddlers pool (don’t forget your cossie’s!)
- Let the kids sample our Kid’s Clubs
- Take a stroll onto the beach, directly from the park
- Enjoy a tour of the Park
- Visit the showground to see what amazing holiday homes we have to offer
- Enjoy a free lunch in our award-winning restaurant
Local attractions within walking distance
Local attractions within driving distance
- The Welsh Mountain Zoo
- Snowdonia National Park
- ZipWorld Underground Adventure
- The World’s Largest Zip Line
- ZipWorld Fforest Coaster
More useful links for planning your visit
Complete the form below to book your visit – we will then contact you to arrange and finalise a date.
Please note that the maximum number of people per visit is 8.