Our ownership offers.
* Selected models only. Terms and conditions apply, please enquire for further details.
Own at Golden Sands.
It may be that you’ve been coming to Golden Sands for many years, or could be you’ve never been before, but if you end up loving it here, caravan ownership could be the perfect match for you.
By having your very own caravan holiday home you invest in your lifestyle, providing yourself, family and friends with quality time together not just once, but several times in a year. Making lots of wonderful memories to remember forever, the kids most definitely will be wanting to countdown to the next date as soon as they get home from the last!
You’ll have your own little haven to escape to, taking you away from any mundane day, it’s certainly one to think seriously about.
Why choose Golden Sands?
- You get a choice of 12, 10½ & 8½ month licence lengths
- We’re a privately owned park (continuous investment)
- We’ve a high standard of facilities (because of the above)
- Our location is great (with beachside access & sea views)
- Outstanding friendly team (it really is like family!)
- Owner events (throughout the year at no additional cost)
- Retail owner discount
- Low deposits (means it’s more affordable)
- Finance option available* (helping spread the cost)
- Sublet scheme (helping provide additional revenue)
It could be yours!
Many people often feel they could never be a caravan owner due to the predicted cost. Though it really is more affordable than you would think. What’s important is to make sure the location is right for you, then look at the options available. We have caravan stock to suit an array of budgets, so don’t cross the dream off just yet. Have a look on the showground or on our website, then come and chat to us!
* Subject to personal status and criteria, enquire for more information.
5 steps to ownership.
We understand that purchasing a Holiday Home is a big decision and everyone differs in the factors that are important to them. We personally love Golden Sands and hope that after having a look around and a chat with us, that you do too! However, we also want to make sure you are making the right decision for YOU.
We have a little list of questions that could help you confirm whether Golden Sands is the perfect park for you too!
- Is it in the right location?
- How long does it take to get here from home?
- Do the facilities on site give you and your family what you are looking for in a holiday?
- Can you see you and your family having many happy holidays here?
- Have you read our TripAdvisor reviews?
- Who will be coming to stay? How often and when?
- How long on avgerage do you intend to stay each time you visit?
- Do you intend to rent it out?
- What budget would you like to work around?
- Do you understand what is included in these?
- Are you aware of when they would need paying?
- Have you been told about the options available for payment?
- Do you understand the options available to assist in covering the running costs?
- Are there pitches available in this location?
- Do you understand the rates for the pitch you would like?
- Do you want to be in a quiet are or the centre of all the action?
- Have you been introduced to any potential neighbours?
- Is there anything you are unsure of?
- Are you ready to say yes to a holiday home at Golden Sands, North Wales?
- Would you like to hear about the next steps?
Be an owner (just for a day).
Let us know what type of information you require from us whether it’s just a copy of the caravan ownership brochure, a call to chat through some queries you have or a caravan you’ve seen or perhaps to book a visit to come and stay. We also offer for a small cost (to cover cleaning) an opportunity for you to try a night away at the park before you buy (subject to availability) and of course this cost will be refunded if you go on to purchase, so if you’re interested in this please specify below.
We work with many manufacturers and can guide you through the various units they offer.
Frequently asked questions.
Yes. We have 24-hr security, 12 months of the year, and take the safety of our guests and Owners as paramount.
Very easy! You could be in your caravan within 10 days, it all depends on whether we are the right park for you!
No we don’t stipulate an age limit, which means there will be no pressure to ever change your holiday home – unless YOU want to of course!
Yes we have 3 licences dependent on areas in the park. 8½ months for Seabreeze, 10½ months for Beachfields and 12 months for the rest of the Park.
You’ll need 10% of the cost of the holiday home.
Yes there is an option to pay monthly, we can take you through this when we chat through any of your questions.
Yes you can, although it does all depend on the availability around the park.
You will receive 10 passes per holiday home which you will be able to allocate to specific friends and family who you want to also have happy holidays in your holiday home. They receive an annual pass with their photograph on.
We do allow Owners to register their dog to their holiday home. No cats permitted, and no dogs that are listed on the dangerous dog act.
All facilities are open from mid February to the end of November. We then operate winter opening times on the entertainment complex, opening weekends only. The pool closes for 6 weeks from the 2nd of January for annual maintenance.
Yes we have an Owners only event every month and lay on ad-hoc events though the year.
All owners receive 5% discount on all retail. You also receive quarterly newsletters and the Owners calendar.
Yes we do – these can vary though in general we provide an hour prior to public opening at the weekend and an hour one evening in the week.
Of course! We always say this can make the most of your holiday home when you are not using it and the income can be used to offset your site fees. Many owners sublet, some through our own Park scheme and some privately. Whatever you choose we are always more than happy to advise, support or point you in the right direction.
Yes. You can download everything you’ll need from the For Owners page here.
Of course, we would be more than happy to share details with you of other owners to tell you more about ownership here at Golden Sands.
We provide quarterly newsletters, have an Owners only Facebook page, provide any important news via letters to home addresses and also text messages/phone calls.
We also carry out an annual survey with owners to gain their feedback on the services and facilities we provide.
If you are serious about becoming an Owner here at Golden Sands we would be more than happy to provide you with some VIP passes so that you can experience being an Owner here on Park.