A holiday home at Golden Sands Holiday Park.
If you love Golden Sands Holiday Park as much as we do, caravan ownership could be perfect for you.
By having your very own caravan holiday home in North Wales you invest in your lifestyle, providing yourself, family and friends with quality time together not just once, but several times a year. Making lots of wonderful memories to last forever, you will be counting the days to your next visit every time you leave.
We have a great selection of caravans for sale in North Wales to suit varying budgets and requirements. Read on for more information…
If you would like to have a chat with someone about purchasing a caravan at Golden Sands Holiday Park then give our team a call on 01745 357861 who will be happy to talk you through the process or answer any questions.
Why choose Golden Sands Holiday Park?
Here’s what you can expect if you choose to invest in one of our caravans for sale in North Wales:
- Choose from 10½ & 12-month licence lengths
- A privately owned holiday park with a continuous investment plan
- Fantastic facilities of a high standard
- Great location, with beachside access & sea views
- We have an outstanding friendly team who will feel like part of the family
- Owner events throughout the year at no additional cost
- Exclusive retail owner discounts
- Low deposits, making your holiday home in North Wales more affordable
- Finance options* available, helping to spread the cost
- A sublet scheme, helping to provide additional revenue for you
A holiday home in North Wales could be yours
Many people often feel they could never be a caravan owner due to the predicted cost. But it really is more affordable than you would think. What’s important is to make sure that the location is right for you, then look at the options available. We have caravans for sale in North Wales to suit an array of budgets, so don’t cross the dream off just yet. Have a look on the showground at Golden Sands Holiday Park or view our stock online, then come along and have chat to us for any additional information you need.
* Subject to personal status and criteria, enquire for more information.
What our owners say…
We’ve been owners on Golden Sands Holiday Park for nearly 4 years. We’re here most weekends and school holidays. It’s child-friendly, the facilities are great and the staff always ready to help. Our extended family have had lots of holidays in our caravan and they love it.
Pam & Chris
5 steps to ownership.
We understand that purchasing a Holiday Home is a big decision and everyone differs in the factors that are important to them. Therefore, we have a created a list of questions below that could help you decide whether Golden Sands, Rhyl is the perfect holiday park for you.
- Who will be coming to stay? How often and when?
- How long on average do you intend to stay each time you visit?
- Do you intend to rent it out?
- What budget would you like to work around?
- Are you happy that you understand what is included in the fees?
- Are you aware of when fees would need to be paid?
- Have you been told about the options available for payment?
- Do you understand the options available to assist in covering the running costs?
- Are there pitches available in this location?
- Do you understand the rates for the pitch you would like?
- Would you like to be in a quiet area or in the centre of all the action?
- Have you been introduced to any potential neighbours?
- Is there anything you are unsure of?
- Are you ready to say yes to a holiday home at Golden Sands Holiday Park, North Wales?
- Would you like to hear about the next steps? Read on to find out more.
Be an owner (just for a day).
Let us know what type of information you require from us by completing the form below. We offer the opportunity for you to try a night away at the park before you buy one of our caravans for sale in North Wales (subject to availability). There is a small cost in order to cover cleaning, but this will be refunded if you go on to purchase. So, if you are interested in this please select the ‘Arrange a visit’ option below.
We work with many manufacturers for our stock of caravans for sale in North Wales and can guide you through the various units they offer.
Frequently asked questions.
Yes. WiFi is available FREE of charge in the entertainment complex. To access WiFi in your accommodation the following charges apply:
- 1 day – £6
- 3 days – £15
- 4 days – £20
- 1 week – £25
- 1 month – £50
The above charges are for direct to van access, which will allow up to 8 devices per unit of accommodation.
Yes. We have 24-hr security at Golden Sands, Rhyl, 12 months of the year. We take the safety of our guests and Owners as paramount.
Very easy. You could be in your caravan within 10 days, it all depends on whether we are the right park for you. More information regarding our caravans for sale in North Wales is available here.
No, we don’t stipulate an age limit, which means there will be no pressure to ever change your holiday home in North Wales – unless you want to of course,
Yes we have 3 licences dependent on areas in the park. 8½ months for Seabreeze, 10½ months for Beachfields and 12 months for the rest of the Park.
You’ll need to pay a 10% deposit of the cost of the holiday home.
Yes there is an option to pay monthly, we can take you through this when we chat through any of your questions.
Yes you can, although it does all depend on the availability around the park.
You will receive 10 passes per holiday home which you will be able to allocate to specific friends and family for when they visit Golden Sands Holiday Park. They will receive an annual pass with their photograph on.
We do allow Owners to register their dog to their holiday home. No cats are permitted, and we do not allow dogs that are listed on the dangerous dog act.
All facilities are open from mid-February until the end of November. We then operate Winter opening times on the entertainment complex, opening weekends only. The pool closes for 6 weeks from the 2nd of January for annual maintenance.
Yes, we have an Owners only event every month and lay on ad-hoc events throughout the year at Golden Sands, Rhyl.
All owners receive 5% discount on all retail. You will also receive quarterly newsletters and the annual Owners calendar.
Yes, we do – these can vary though in general, we provide an hour prior to public opening at the weekend and an hour one evening in the week.
Yes, you can. We always say this can make the most of your holiday home when you are not using it and the income can be used to offset your site fees. Many owners sublet at Golden Sands Holiday Park, some through our own Park scheme and some privately. Whatever you choose, we are always more than happy to advise, support or point you in the right direction.
Yes. You can download everything you’ll need from the For Owners page here.
We provide quarterly newsletters, have an owners-only Facebook page, provide any important news via letters to home addresses and also text messages/phone calls.
We also carry out an annual survey with owners to gain their feedback on the services and facilities we provide at Golden Sands Holiday Park.
If you are serious about becoming an Owner here at Golden Sands Holiday Park we would be more than happy to provide you with some VIP passes so that you can experience being an Owner at the park.
Connect with us.
Sign up for great holiday offers and the latest news straight to your inbox.