Due to the recent relaxing of some restrictions for safe COVID-19 practices, we are pleased to confirm the following information regarding our facilities...
Indoor Swimming Pool - Opening Friday 21st May
The pool is opening on Friday the 21st of May and times are as follows:
- Monday-Friday: General swim from 9am - 4.15 (last entry)
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 10am Owners Only. General swim from 10am
We have some strict procedures to follow, all of the details will be provided to you when you arrive at Golden Sands Holiday Park. Important things to note are:
- The pool is operating on a strict booking system - you must book in advance or you will not be permitted entry. The booking number is: 07956 215671
- Bookings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The booking line opens from 9am - 4.30pm. You can book from 3pm for the following morning session and from 10am (9am for Owners) for the afternoon session on the same day. You will not be able to book any further in advance than for the following morning.
Restaurant & Bar Facilities - Now Open
Our restaurant is now open, and all guests and Owners are required to book in advance by calling: 07396 638456.
The booking line is open from 10am - 5pm daily.
We are operating on a reduced capacity in order to meet the guidelines, so cannot guarantee availability at any time. All customers will be required to provide track and trace details when entering the venue and masks are required to be worn by all guests (unless exempt) when not seated at your table.
Both the Carousel bar and Sandpiper restaurant are operating on table service only - all guests must remain seated to be served.
Entertainment - From Monday 17th May
We will be running daytime activities from 10:30am -2:30pm, including:
- Arts & crafts
- Hover archery
- Baby & toddler play
- Baby massage
- Foam clay
- Keep a Keepsake pottery
All activities will need to be booked in advance and will require a £1 fully-refundable deposit per person.
Evening entertainment will consist of:
- Children’s disco
- Disco bingo
- Cash bingo
- Race night
Tables for evening entertainment do not need to be booked in advance but will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We realise that different things are opening up in different places across the UK and this can be confusing. However, we would like to make it clear that we are strictly following guidelines and will open what we can, when we can, providing that we can do so safely.