We are delighted to announce that we are hoping to open more of our facilities in the coming few weeks.
Pending the Welsh Government guidelines relating to the Coronavirus pandemic and the update due on Friday 31st July, we are hoping to open the entertainment complex and restaurant on Monday 3rd August.
If you are going to be at the Park from this time, please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our plans. It is extremely important that all guests adhere to these new processes. Here’s what you need to know:
The Sandpiper Restaurant
- The Sandpiper will open as a restaurant only (food purchases, not the Sports Bar). Opening hours will be 9.00am – 8.00pm daily
- There will be a reduced menu and limited seating due to social distancing rules
- There will be a member of staff appointed as a host to greet you and seat you on arrival at the restaurant – you will not be able to just walk in without being seated by a host
- There will be full table service and customers are not permitted to approach the bar area – this is a legal requirement
- Payment will need to be made on ordering and tabs will not be permitted
The Carousel Bar
- The Carousel Bar will be open daily from 12.00pm until late for drinks only
- We cannot confirm any entertainment at this stage as we have not received guidelines from the Welsh Government, but we will implement what we can, when we can
- Until further notice (see above point), we are only permitted to play background music in the bar
- Guests will be able to walk in and purchase drinks from the bar – we will have social distancing measure in place
- There will be a limited number of tables in the bar area, which will adhere to social distancing rules
- We will be operating on a first come, first served basis due to social distancing restrictions and guests may need to wait outside until people inside the bar leave the premises
- We are hopeful that we will be able to open the arcade to some extent with restrictions in place. However, we are yet to receive formal guidelines on this and will clarify further on our social media channels once we have more information
Entertainment & Swimming Pool
- Again, we have not received a formal update with regards to what we can and can’t do with the entertainment. But we are hopeful that this is coming soon and will update our social media channels once we have more information
- Similarly, we have not yet been given permission to open the pool but will keep you updated as soon as we have more information
The wearing of face masks is now mandatory in England when visiting public places and shops. Although this has not yet been made mandatory in Wales, we do expect that the Welsh Government will follow suit very soon.
Therefore, we would request that guests please wear a mask when using the indoor facilities at the Park, where possible.
For all the above, one-way systems will be put in place with sanitising stations for customers and staff will be in full PPE. There will also be extra cleaning procedures in place during this time. We ask that all guest please be patient with our staff as we adopt to a new way of operating so that we can bring you as many facilities as possible, in the right way.
Also please note that all the above is pending Government guidelines and opening times may vary.
We thank you as always for your continued support and understanding.