We are pleased to announce that we will be opening our swimming pool again from Tuesday the 11th of August.
In order to maintain social distancing guidelines you will need to book in advance for a 1 hour slot – failure to do so will mean that you will not be able to use this facility.
Pool opening times initially will be 9am – 5pm daily (Owners swim 9am-10am, general swim 10am – 5pm). The times may be extended after the first week of opening once we get through the trial week. Please bear with us whilst we refine this new way of working.
To book your slot, please call 07956 215671. This phone line will be open from today (Monday 10th August) and daily from 3pm – 5pm.
The following rules apply (these will be included in your welcome packs which you will receive on arrival at Golden Sands Holiday Park):
- Bookings will be strictly on a first come first served basis
- No booking = no entry
- Please do not come to the pool unless you have booked a slot in advance
- Wristbands/Owners passes must be shown to gain entry to the pool
- There will be no changing facilities or lockers
- No armbands, floats or toys will be provided – you are permitted to bring your own
- You must arrive at the pool in swim wear, ready to swim
- We will provide you with boxes for your belongings which you will need to place in the boxes before entering the pool hall
- Please wait in the foyer until you are called into the pool hall. There are 2 benches in the foyer – please follow the rules regarding social distancing
- No more than 2 groups are permitted in the foyer at any one time
- If the benches are in use, please queue outside until one become available
- You will be given further instructions regarding where to go and what to do once you enter the pool hall
- Spectators are not permitted, unless it is for children who need accompanying:
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (18+)
- All children under the age of 14 who are not competent swimmers must be accompanied in the water by an adult (18+)
- Only 1 adult per family to a maximum of 3 children over 8 years and under 14 years who are competent swimmers
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY BOOK BY SPEAKING TO A MEMBER OF STAFF VIA THE ALLOCATED PHONE LINE – 07956 215671.