Daytime Entertainment, Activities & Events
- Water Walkerz – must be booked in advance, ages 5+, 16 stone weight limit, £6 per session
- Turbo Paddlerz for ages 3-8 – must be booked in advance, £4 per person
- Messy play for ages 0-4
- Baby Bond Massage for newborns up to 1 years old – this is a bonding session for fun and is run by a play leader, not a medical practitioner. Please bring a towel and a blanket for your baby to lie on. Oil is provided.
- Baby Sense for ages 0-2 – lots of songs and sensory fun
- Kid’s Clubs – activities based around a different theme each day
- Getaway for ages 10-14
- Family Arts & Crafts
- Teddy Bears Picnic for all ages. Please bring a snack and a teddy. £1 per person.
- Family quiz for all ages
- Chocolate Party – must be booked in advance, £4 per session
- Hover Archery – must be booked in advance, £4 per person
- Talent show rehearsals
- Keep a Keepsake studio – must be booked in advance, create your very own holiday keepsake to take home with you, cost applies depending on what keepsake you choose to make
- Goldstar Family Pantomime
- Beach Hut Bar – enjoy the sunshine with a nice cold drink from our outside bar (weather permitting)
- Foot Darts – a small charge applies
- Kiddiwink’s Video Disco – disco & dancing aimed at under 5’s
- Mini Disco – join the Goldstars on the dancefloor to learn some mini-disco moves
- Kids fun & games with lots of points and prizes to be won
- Goldstar Shows – fabulous shows for children and adults to entertain and amuse
- Cash bingo – strictly for over 18’s, tickets need to be purchased
- Disco bingo – musical bingo game for all ages to participate and win prizes
- Play Your Card’s Right – win some extra spending money in this classic game, tickets £1 per number
- Visiting cabarets, comedy shows & star acts
- Adult competitions
- Golden Sands Has Got Talent
Unless otherwise stated, entertainment and activities are included in the cost of your holiday at Golden Sands Holiday Park when you book directly with us via our website or over the phone. Some activities may be taking place on set days – please enquire at the Park when you check-in for more information, or give us a call in advance of your visit.
Wristbands must be worn at ALL times to participate in entertainment activities. Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times. Bad language and/or bad behaviour will not be tolerated.