We are delighted to announce that from Saturday 7th August 2021, we will be easing COVID-19 restrictions at Golden Sands Holiday Park.
Changes to procedures will be in line with Welsh Government guidelines but we will still be maintaining some level of precaution to ensure the safety of staff and visitors.
What are the main changes?
- There are no longer any restrictions on how many people you can meet with, indoors or outdoors.
- The two-metre social distancing rule will end.
- We are increasing the capacity of our swimming pool to 30 people per session.
- Our swimming pool toilets and changing rooms will reopen for children under the age of 5 and vulnerable adults. This will be reviewed again in 2 weeks.
- All machines in our amusement arcade will now be operational.
- The Sandpiper Restaurant & Bar will be open all day with no bookings required, visitors are now permitted to order at the bar.
- The Carousel Showbar will have increased capacity and service from the bar. We will continue to operate a safe queuing system.
- Track and trace is no longer required.
- Face masks are no longer a legal requirement in bars and restaurants only, although we would advise people to act with caution and wear them when possible.
What is not changing?
- Face masks must still be worn in all areas except for the bar and restaurant. The staff at Golden Sands Holiday Park will continue to wear face masks as a measure of precaution in all of our facilities. As stated above, we would also encourage visitors to do so too.
- The swimming pool remains booking only via the telephone line.
- Throughout all our facilities we will be continuing with one-way systems, and these must be followed for customer and staff safety.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please let us know and we will be happy to help.