We understand that this year has been like no other, and you may need some assurance when it comes to booking your holiday. That’s why we have introduced The Golden Sands Booking Guarantee.
Book your break with confidence, knowing that should we need to cancel your booking due to a further lockdown imposed by COVID-19, you will be able to receive a refund or change the date free of charge*.
*Based on the Government announcing restrictions on travel or re-entering another lockdown situation. Your future change of date must be within 12 months of the original booking date. If you change your holiday date and your new holiday is of lesser or more value, we will either refund the difference or you will be required to pay the difference. All other Golden Sands booking terms and conditions apply. If the customer decides to cancel their booking, Golden Sands Holiday Park will abide by their standard terms and conditions which are available to view here.
The Golden Sands Safety Guarantee
We are implementing procedures at Golden Sands Holiday Park to ensure that you can feel safe when holidaying with us. These include:
- Extensive cleaning of all accommodation prior to every arrival, using industry approved products. Each unit of accommodation will be sealed once cleaning has taken place; this seal will then be broken by new occupants so they can have the peace of mind that nobody has entered the unit since cleaning has taken place
- PPE for all Golden Sands staff
- Implementation of social distancing measures for all staff and visitors
- If a customer develops symptoms of COVID-19 whilst at the park, they will be required to leave immediately, and the accommodation will remain vacant for 72 hours before receiving a full deep clean
- Social distancing and cleanliness guidelines for all visitors
- Ongoing training of our staff to ensure they follow procedures at all times
- Controlled contactless check-in and check-out procedures with a limited number of people allowed in reception at any time, floor markings and signage to ensure social distancing is adhered to
- All customers will receive a pre-arrival call prior to their holiday to explain our check-in process, we will also update you where necessary of any changes that may affect your visit
The Golden Sands Holiday Experience
Until further notice and in accordance with Government guidelines, access to the following facilities will remain closed:
- Restaurants and bars
- Swimming pool
- Entertainment complex
- Play areas
We will be back to offering all facilities as soon as we can, but in the meantime, here is what you can expect:
- Information packs in your accommodation with details of sunset times (we have the most amazing sunsets at Golden Sands Holiday Park!), sunrise times, tide times, market days, bike hire and any other local area information which we feel may be of interest
- Outdoor bar and seating area with light entertainment
- Our chippy will be open
- Direct access to our very own Kinmel Bay beach
- The best blue flag beaches along the North Wales coast, offering space, fresh air and comfort with spectacular coastlines and amazing views
- Walking routes that will take your breath away
- 34 miles of North Wales cycle routes
- Local amenities and attractions that will be open from July 2020
If you are visiting us this year, please take a look at this video on what to expect from your 2020 holiday and for information about the COVID-19 measures we are taking to look after the safety of all: our customers, our team and our local community.
We look forward to welcoming you to Golden Sands Holiday Park soon.