We just wanted to inform you that as of today, the 14th of September 2020, the new rulings for Wales are as follows:
- It is compulsory for face masks to be worn in shops and all public indoor spaces in Wales. This includes all the facilities at Golden Sands Holiday Park and will be explained in full to you on your arrival at the Park. Note: this does not apply to children under the age of 11 years.
- It is now a legal requirement that no more than 6 people can meet indoors from a maximum of 4 extended households:
- All six people must belong to the same exclusive extended household group.
- Extended household groups can still be made from up to four households joining together, but only six people can meet at any one time.
- Children under 11 will not be included in the rule of six.
- Indoor gatherings of more than six people will therefore be against the law in Wales.
- Up to a maximum of 30 people can still meet up outside – providing they abide to social distancing.
- Local authorities have new powers in order to reduce the spread of Coronavirus by closing premises and preventing events from happening on public health grounds – so failure to abide by these laws will risk the closure of Golden Sands Holiday Park.
We are taking extra measures to conduct pre-arrival calls to ensure we are abiding by the law with these new rules and will be offering a change of date for any customers affected by these new requirements. Our Booking Guarantee still stands.
So far, visitors to our Park have been absolutely brilliant in adhering to the rules and we know that all future visitors will be too. We want to thank you in advance for doing your bit to ensure that people can continue to enjoy a break in a safe and reassured manner.