- You won’t need to wait to book and can have as many holidays as you like
- You will always have a place to get away from it all
- Everything you need can be stocked and ready in your caravan – so less to pack each time
- Enjoy exclusive events for Owners all year round
- Direct access to the seaside whenever you like
- Access to all the park facilities for free
- Improve your health – going on holiday is proven to reduce stress levels, increase relaxation and improve sleep quality
5 steps to Ownership…
We understand that purchasing a holiday home is a big decision and there are many questions that may arise when considering ownership. Therefore, we have created a list of the top questions/considerations and grouped them into steps to help you decide whether Golden Sands Holiday Park in Rhyl is the perfect choice for you.
- Is it in the right location?
- How long will it take to get here from home?
- Will the facilities on-site give you and your family what you are looking for in a holiday?
- Can you see you and your family having many happy holidays here?
- Have you read our reviews on TripAdvisor?
- Who will be coming to stay? How often and when?
- How long on average do you intend to stay each time you visit?
- Do you intend to rent it out when you are not using it?
- What budget would you like to work around?
- Are you happy that you understand what’s included in the fees?
- Are you aware of when fees would need to be paid?
- Have you been told about the options available for payment?
- Do you understand the options available to assist in covering the running costs?
- Are there pitches available in this location?
- Do you understand the rates for the pitch you would like?
- Would you like to be in a quiet area or in the centre of all the action?
- Have you been introduced to any potential neighbours?
- Is there anything you are unsure of?
- Are you ready to say yes to a holiday home at Golden Sands Holiday Park in North Wales?
- Would you like to hear about the next steps?
A holiday home in North Wales could be yours
Many people often feel they could never be a caravan owner due to the predicted cost, but it really is more affordable than you would think! What’s important is to make sure that the location is right for you, then look at the options available. We have caravans for sale in North Wales to suit an array of budgets. Take a look at the showground if you are in the area, or view our stock online, then let us know if there is any additional information you need.
Click here to find out more, book a visit or get in touch.