Win a pair of tickets to the Welsh Mountain Zoo – competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before entering the competition. Entering the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl in conjunction with the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Colwyn Bay. Golden Sands Holiday Park is a company limited by guarantee (registered company no. 00273978).
The registered address is 5 Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7RD.
VAT number: 927 2463 16.
- This competition is open to any resident of the United Kingdom over 18 years of age.
- This competition is closed to employees of Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl and the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Colwyn Bay, and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with these organisations or judging of the competition.
- We will only accept one entry per person.
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition opens at 9am on Monday 20th May 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 26th May 2019. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- To enter the competition, entrants will need to comment on the relevant post on Facebook or Instagram telling us what their favourite animal is and why.
- Entrants can only enter the competition once but can like, share, react or comment as many times as they like.
- The winners will be selected on Tuesday 28th May 2019. All entrants will be entered into a spreadsheet and 7 names will be chosen at random using Random.org.
- Winners will be notified by close of play on 28th May 2019 via DM on Facebook or Instagram (depending on the platform of entry). A post announcing the winners will also be published on our respective pages on Facebook and Instagram.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize for each winner will be a pair of tickets to the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Colwyn Bay.
- Tickets have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for anything else.
- Tickets can be used at any time throughout the year.
- The prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
- Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl reserve the right to use the names of the winners when promoting the competition without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. On entering the competition, all participants consent to such use of their name.
- Copyright of any material produced as part of this competition is owned by Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl and/or its content suppliers.
- Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl or, where applicable, the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
- By entering this competition, you consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl’s digital channels or other media if you win any prizes under the competition.
- By entering the competition, you agree that Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl may contact you in relation to the competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram or any other social network.
- Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss or profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- Any postponement or cancellation of the competition;
- Any changes to, the supply of or use of the prize; and
- Any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl’s control.
- Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- By entering this competition, you agree to indemnify Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl and the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Colwyn Bay against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl or the Welsh Mountain Zoo, Colwyn Bay.
- We reserve the right to change the competition rules and these terms & conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms & conditions on the website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms & conditions and those on the website, the website terms & conditions will apply.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.